The Cause Of Christ
Light Of Hope Children’s Ministry Uganda is the work that Our Heavenly Father, Almighty God has Called Pr. Sempala Ali to carry out. Pr. Sempala’s first priority in everything that he does, what he lives to do and his mission in life is to spread the Great News, the Gospel Of Jesus Christ to everyone he meets and comes in contact with. He is a true follower of Jesus Christ that has been saved by the grace of God and by our Saviors precious blood, where only true salvation can be found. Light Of Hope Children’s ministry operates a growing orphanage for 200 plus Children, ranging in age from one and half to 15 years of age. Our staff is comprised of the Loving widows that live at the orphanage and that take care of the children’s needs and other volunteers that live in the near by village. Light Of Hope is funded in Whole by Our loving and generous Sponsors from all over the world, and We sincerely Thank God for Each and Everyone of You. Without Our Sponsors that have also chosen to follow Christ’s example found in scripture, Light Of Hope would not be able to exist. Many that are involved in the ministry, the family that IS Light Of Hope, simply refer to the orphanage as LOHO, for Light Of Hope Orphanage. IF You would like to be part of Our LOHO Family and make a real difference in a Child’s life, another human beings life, as Christ has called his followers to do, Please join Us in Prayer for Our Ministry. We Would ask that you also prayerfully consider helping to provide food, clothing, medicine and education to one or more of these precious little souls that God has placed in the care of Light Of Hope. ALL Of LOHO, Our entire Light Of Hope Family sincerely appreciates Your Prayers and Your Support.
Light Of Hope Ministries Foundation Is and Always will be the Solid Rock Foundation that is Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…On Christ THE Solid Rock We Stand…ALL Of Our Hope Is found in Jesus, and Him Alone. If You would like to speak with Sempala or Someone at Light Of Hope Children’s Ministries about the Salvation that Only the Blood of Christ can offer, Please visit our LOHO Contact page and email us TODAY! OR, You can go to Our facebook page by clicking on the link to the right and someone will get back with You shortly.
Matthew 7:24-27 New Living Translation (NLT)
Building on a Solid Foundation
24 “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”
GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS!
HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN TODAY!
GOOD NEWS! God Loves You and yearns to redeem all people. The Bible clearly outlines the way for you to become a follower of Jesus Christ:
1. ADMIT-Admit to God that you are a sinner (you have done things that were wrong). Repent and turn away from your sins towards God (Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; 1 John 1:9; Acts 3:19).
2. BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS AND GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD-Believe that Jesus is God’s one and only Son who died on the cross and rose from the dead (Romans 5:8; Acts 4:12; Acts 16:31; John 3:16; 1 Peter 3:18; John 14:6)
3. CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR (ULTIMATE LEADER)
Confess You want to submit and commit Your Life To Jesus by trusting him to be your savior and lord. (Romans 10:9-10; Romans 10:13; Matthew 16:24; Luke 9:23)
4. DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS-Tell the world about your new faith and trust in Christ Jesus. Start reading God’s Word, the Bible and get involved with a local Church that teaches and preaches the Bible. And then start sharing the Good news of Jesus Christ! Matthew 4:18-21 (KJV) 18 And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. 19 And he saith unto them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.
5. WHAT TO DO NOW: The best place to start your new life in Christ Jesus is in his word, and Talking To God about EVERYTHING! (Philippians 4:6) The Bible is God’s “ownership manual” or Our “Life Guide” written to all of His Children. Study His Word, store it up in your mind and heart so that you can share it with your children, and with Your Family and Friends. If You are not already a member of a local church, start visiting churches in your area to find one that believes and teaches what you have just learned about in the word of God. Surround yourself with like minded believers, and Be careful to find a place of worship that teaches and preaches exactly what the Bible Says.
Philippians 4:6 says, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Psalm 119:11-16 (KJV) 11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. 12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes. 13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth. 14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. 15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. 16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
IF You would like to speak with someone about Your Decision to Follow Jesus and make Him the Lord of Your Life, Simply click HERE to be re-directed to Our Contact page and fill out the form at the bottom of the page…someone from Light Of Hope Children’s Ministry will be back in touch with You soon!
Only the Blood Of Jesus can offer True Salvation. IF You have recently accepted God’s Gift by accepting His Son Jesus as Your Lord and Savior, CONGRATULATIONS On Your newfound ETERNAL LIFE!
God Bless YOU!
Spreading The Gospel
Our First and foremost mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone that we come across. In spreading the word of our Lord, we help change lives and make many people leave their sinful ways and live by the example of Our Lord and Savior Jesus.
Taking Care Of The Needy
Another one of our cherished missions is taking care of the orphans, the widows and the abandoned. Through our various activities we work together with volunteers to change the lives of many people who are facing extreme hardships.
Sponsor A Child
With $ 30 a month connects you with a boy or a girl which desperately needs your support and prayer. With your support of $30 a month provides;
- Nutritious food.
- Medical checkups
- Education assistance like scholastic materials.
- Health and hygiene training from professional doctors.
- Mentoring to help children discover their incredible values as God’s children.
- Most important of all your sponsored child will hear about Jesus Christ and be encouraged to develop a life long relationship with God .